Self-employed menu



Self-employed subcontractors operating under a Sole Trader or Partnership ABN must register themselves with LeavePlus as a subcontractor. They can also make optional contributions to the fund if they choose to build up long service leave. Visit our Subcontractor Charges page for information on making optional contributions.

What happens if I employ?

If you are employing workers or apprentices, you must register as an employer and provide LeavePlus with information on your workers and the number of days worked by submitting quarterly Workers Days and Wages returns. For further information on employer obligations and WDW Forms please visit the Employer Obligations page.